The Robo-Pong 2055 is more accurate, more reliable and faster than
its predecessor, the Robo-Pong 2050. The Robo-Pong 2055 includes new
electronics, new firmware and software, and was designed and engineered
in the USA and built with USA sourced components.Features and Benefits:
Included with your Robo-Pong 2055:
- Digital Accuracy for ball speed, placement and frequency
- Selectable randomization controls create a more unpredictable robot
- Comes with 64 pre-programmed drills for various playing levels. Train strokes, footwork, transitions and other skills.
advanced use: Included RP.2.PC software to create, save and share
custom drills by USB connectivity to a PC. (PC not required for regular
- User-friendly digital control panel in 6 languages.
- Recycling Net System to capture your returns and recycle the balls for non-stop action
- Available spins: Topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spins
- Available shot selection: Push, chop, serve, counter, lob, fast loop
- Manual Head Angle adjustments: From low (serves) to high (lobs)
all standard table tennis tables, and is quick and easy to setup, take
down, store and transport. No assembly or tools required.
- Limed 1-year limited warranty; 5-year service policy; 30-day money back guarantee.
- Ball Thrower (w/Oscillation)
- Recycling Net System
- Rubber Tips Packet
- Full Size Digital Control Box
- Connector Cable
- 48 Orange 40+ mm Robo-Balls
- 1 Pong-Pal
- Quick Start Guide
- Tell-A-Friend/Warranty Form