Amicus Prime Robot
The new AMICUS PRIME sets out to redefine the possibilities of a table tennis robot and will excite fans all over the world. The innovative PRIME is controlled wirelessly via Bluetooth technology from the AMICUS app running on either the included tablet computer or any smartphone or tablet operating iOS or Android.
AMICUS app software offers a multitude of interactive content, improved and added to with regular updates. Creating exercises, changing spin, speed, placement and trajectory has never been easier.
Pre-saved exercises created by professional players and coaches are playable at the press of a button with in-app videos by stars such as Timo Boll just waiting to show the correct execution and provide useful additional information from his regular training with the AMICUS robot.
Get acquainted to our AMICUS flagship model and discover the new possibilities of the most tireless, and always ready, training partner you will find.
Special features of AMICUS PRIME:
- Ball frequency of up to 120 balls per minute Spin, speed, trajectory and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Controlled by the application on tablet (or user supplied Android or iOS device) and connected wirelessly to main robot via Bluetooth.
- Software and firmware regularly updated with help of the app. Several robots may be operated by one device (consecutively). Device can be re-charged directly at the robot.
- Left-Right (mirror) switch for reversing drills to match the dominant hand of the user so forehand/backhand placement are correct.
- Sample function to test individual balls within a drill.
- Individual Frequency Control can customize the time interval between any two consecutive balls.
- Cycle function lets you easily incorporate interval training in your table tennis practice sessions.
- Pre-programmed with 20 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause and pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Integrated videos show how to properly practice each pre-programmed drill.
- You may sequence together several drills by using Cluster Memory so a sequence of drills runs automatically either one after the other or randomly.
- Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket)
- FULL 2‐YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants to the original retail purchaser this product to be free from defects in material
and workmanship for a period of 2 years from date of purchase.
Should this product become defective due to material or workmanship during the warranty period, contact
an Amicus Service Center describing the problem. Always provide your serial number. The Amicus Service
Center will provide you with return authorization and shipping instructions, or provide a replacement part
and instructions for replacement. If you are asked to return the product, pack it securely.
If defective as provided by the terms of this warranty, the Amicus Service Center will, at its option, repair or
replace the product and return it prepaid. Areas outside a service center’s assigned territory will carry a
This warranty is not transferable and does not cover normal wear and tear, or damage caused by improper
handling, installation, or use. This warranty is void if the product is in any way abused, damaged, or modified
from its original state.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that may vary from state to state,
or country to country.
DISTRIBUTOR’S 2‐YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Bowmar Sports, acting as importer, distributor and reseller of Butterfly Amicus Robots, warrants this product
under the Manufacturer’s full 2‐year warranty given the following criteria is met:
Product purchase date is less than 2 years from the date of claim.
The original purchaser reports the claim. Proof of purchase may be required.*
*Customers who have purchased from a third party vendor need to report their claim to that vendor first.
Only products sold to and remaining within United States, Puerto Rico and Canada are covered for repairs
and replacements. International customers may be able to receive parts free of charge, but will be
responsible for shipping costs of parts received and returned to the Amicus Service Center.
Bowmar Sports will repair or replace the product as needed, at its discretion.
This warranty does not include any liability for incidental or consequential damage of any kind.